Friday, March 1, 2013

Night or Day?

Here are some activities I prefer either night or day:

Drive: Night. I like long drives during the night time.

Exercise: Night. There are less people and cooler inside the gym.

Study: Night. I focus and concentrate better when I was a college student.

Read: Night. Likewise just like I study.

Blogging: Night. Likewise just like I study.

Breakfast: Night. I eat breakfast in the morning or in the evening. Breakfast tastes better as the day goes by.

Video games: Night. I need to mellow down from a hard day.

Friends: Day or night. It depends on the activity.

As a person: Night. I'm a night person, except when going to work.

Work: Afternoon. If I had a choice, I prefer to work in the late morning and go home in the early evening.

What are my daytime activities? Job search, cooking, and household chorus for the time being.

No comments: