Monday, May 7, 2012

What Do You Need In Your Life For The Next Two Years?

I need more circle of friends. There is no such thing as having too many friends. I’m grateful, appreciative, and full of joy when I’m with my friends. They have more circles of friends than me. I need to meet new people, make new friends, and create more circles.

I need to be stronger. I need to be stronger physically, mentally, emotionally . . . a stronger human being. I strongly believe in myself to succeed in this.

I need more experience. A good life is having experiences that can’t be found from a book. My definition of experience includes life experience, work experience, happy moment experience, and first-time doing something. I’ve done a good job catching up on experiences I failed to experience in my 20s. I’m not done yet.

I need more interests. Similar to needing more experience, there are more interests I want to pursue.

I need more dedication, passion, and desire. I need these three to pursue new experiences and find more interests. There is something holding me back. I must break it and move forward.

I need a job. I search for jobs at Monster, Careerbuilder, Careercenter SJSU; meta search engines such as Indeed.com, SimplyHired, and Dice; and craigslist. My resume and cover letter are improved often.

All of these needs are accomplished in time. I continue to work hard, create solutions, seek support, and learn from my mistakes.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: