Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quiz: Disney

It’s time for another quiz. I choose Disney for the theme because The Lion King was released on Tue Oct 11. I post the answers seven days later. Here we go.

1. When was the first year I attended Disneyland?
a. 1984
b. 1986
c. 1988

2. When was the latest year I attended Disneyland?
a. 1995
b. 2000
c. 2005

3. Beauty And The Beast and Pocahontas were movies I watched outside San Jose. Where did I watch them?
a. San Francisco
b. Santa Barbara
c. Los Angeles

4. Which of the following stuffed characters do I own?
a. Mickey Mouse and Meeko
b. Mickey Mouse and Donald
c. Mickey Mouse and Dopey

5. I attended Disneyworld.
a. True
b. False

6. What was the last non-Pixar or Disney-only movie I watched in the theatres?
a. Lilo and Stitch
b. Hercules
c. Tarzan

7. Which Disney-Pixar movie I didn’t watch in the theaters?
a. Toy Story
b. Toy Story 2
c. Toy Story 3

8. Which Disney afternoon TV show I never watched?
a. Darkwing Duck
b. Talespin
c. Chip ‘n Dale’s Rescue Rangers

9. Which of the following NES Disney video game I played?
a. Chip ‘n Dale’s Rescue Rangers
b. Ducktales
c. Mickey Mousecapade

10. Choose two of the four movies I own in laserdisc?
a. The Little Mermaid
b. Beauty And The Beast
c. Aladdin
d. The Lion King

11. Choose two of the four Disneyland rides my family and I were stuck?
a. Pirates of the Caribbean
b. It’s A Small World
c. The Haunted House
d. Monorail

12. Which of the following movies I own collectible cards?
a. The Little Mermaid
b. Beauty And The Beast
c. Toy Story
d. All Of The Above

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: