Friday, April 15, 2011

Positives Sun Apr 3-Thur Apr 14, 2011

*First day of school. Spring ’11 quarter started. I’m taking Auditing and Advanced Accounting.

*Finished reading Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. Thank you mDuo13 for the suggestion and Alien Cat for giving me her second copy.

*Went to the monthly book sale from the Friends of Palo Alto Library. I purchased Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing and Superfudge by Judy Blume.

*Ate turkey bacon for the first time. I think I ate it a long time I ago.

*Purchased a San Jose Sharks cap because . . .

* . . . I watched my first live hockey game at the HP Pavilion. It was the first time I entered the HP Pavilion, and first time I watched a live major sports playoff game. The San Jose Sharks defeated the Los Angeles Kings 3-2 in overtime.

*Dropped my Advanced Accounting class. Time will tell whether I made the correct choice. I dropped Beginning Japanese in Spring ’09 that was the correct choice.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: