Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Positives Thur Feb 17-Tue Mar 15, 2011

*Watched Jaws, King Kong (original), and Singin’ In The Rain.

*Celebrated Valentine’s Day.

*Purchased Peanut’s Guide To Life book. It’s a future coffee table book.

*Watched Swan Lake ballet. The last time I watched Swan Lake was in March or April 1993.

*AteFrosted Mini Wheats Maple Brown Sugar flavor for the first time.

*Attended the sjDanceCo Dance A Thon fund raiser.

*Ate at Chef Chu’s for the first time.

*Went to an urgent care clinic for the first time. My month long fatigue resulted in a sinus infection; although, I think my boring classes was a factor. I took Mucenix D and a saline solution for the first time. The doctor prescribed an anti-biotic.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: