Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update The Introduction To Say All Is Well?

Yes, it’s time to update the introduction. Maturity and wisdom FTW!

I’m Raymond Mar. I have experienced new adventures and experiences and gained wisdom and knowledge since I realized I must grow up. I never have changed if I didn’t grow up and act my age. The collective new everything grows bigger day by day, and soon my growth reach epic proportions. I still don’t know what I want to do. I continue to be kind, be a strong man, be positive, and be optimistic. Never take anything and anyone for granted.

Here is the old one:

I'm Raymond Mar. I'm a human being growing up and I'm tired of acting tough 24/7. I have strengths, weaknesses, and problems. I live to battle my weaknesses and solve my problems to become stronger. I'm lonely. Like millions of other people, I don't know what to do. There are new adventures, new skills, and new people to meet and to encounter. I continue to loosen up, be positive, be kind, and be optimistic. Never take anything and anyone for granted.

Always Innovating and Changing Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: