Monday, May 17, 2010

Positives Fri Apr 30-Sun May 16, 2010

*Routine house checks. I checked the first aid kid for expired medications and drugs. I checked the flashlight batteries.

*Updated my webpage www.innovateinfinitely.com. I uploaded pics from the 2010 San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival cosplay pics.

*Played four player Weiss Schwarz beta version.

*Attended ballroom dance lessons at San Jose State.

*Visited San Francisco.

*Celebrated Mother's Day.

*Tried Frost Glacier Freeze flavor Gatorade.

*Wore shorts in college lecture classes for the first time. PE classes excluded.

*Created rule #6 in my daily life rules: Breath with your nose and stand up straight.

*Worked out using my freeweights workout plan for the first time since around Nov '09.

*Signed up to be a member for Kinokuniya Bookstore. I get a 10% discount.

I Continue To Innovate And Change Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: