Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Positives Fri Mar 26-Tue Apr 6, 2010

*Ice skated for the first time. It was fun! I'm considering taking ice skating lessons in the summer.

*Played the card game Weedle for the first time.

*Updated my resume and cover letter.

*Purchased a pair of leather pants for my Edward Elric cosplay.

*Used a new kitchen knife to cook.

*Ate at the IKEA cafeteria for the first time. I just missed the breakfast.

*Corrected the way I use the dental floss.

*Updated my webpage www.innovateinfinitely.com

*Hiked at Point Lobos in Carmel, CA.

*Burned classic jazz CDs for my car. I found out my CD radio store up to six CDs.

*Anime: finished Kimi Ni Todoke and Kobato. Marathon Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's.

*De Anza Spring '10. Attended my first day of classes. I got all my classes.

I Continue To Innovate Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: