Saturday, June 27, 2009

Positives Thur June 18-Fri June 26, 2009

*Ate dinner at Com Tam Thanh Vietnamese restaurant with Appu, LastExlir, and Tsubasa. Great value and tasty food! We went shopping afterwards.

*Hiked at Castle Rock State Park in Santa Cruz Mountains. Total hiking 6 miles from the parking lot to Castle Rock Trail Camp camping grounds round trip.

*Spent Father's Day watching UP! Feeling down? Then get up . . . get up and go see UP! Watch the movie UP!

*Finished my Spring '09 classes at De Anza. Found my max bench press is 200lbs. Not too shabby for a geek ^^ I go back to my gym to keep in shape =)

*Finished reading "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick. Excellent book! I predict a movie based on the book. You can make up your own story when you look at a photo.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

No comments: