Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Positives Fri Jan 16-Tue Jan 20, 2009

*Helped Appu purchase more supplies for his studio, and he introduced me to some new products to try including Evolution Orange Juice. I choose to try Trader Joe's ;) Evolution next time. Another Whole Foods run soon.

*Threw up realizing I'm sick again with a stomach flu. Felt much better after throwing up. Throwing up was good. Eating light the rest of the week XD

*Tried multi-grain crackers for the first time. Good timing with the stomach flu.

*Completed Washington Canada 2008 Blog. Prologue uploaded. The rest continues Wed Jan 21 through Tue Jan 27.

*Hung out gathering at my house with my friends. Played Settlers of Catan Seafarers for the first time.

Visit my first blog Innovating Common Knowledge

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, you got sick, too?

I think everyone in our group has been sick these past couple of days. I didn't throw up, though.